There is no getting away from it, Howard Parsons - President of Parsonage Data Services - is a proud member of the baby boom. The "12 Reasons" at right have been floating about the web for some time and has been slightly modified for use here. Enjoy!
Please take the time to browse our site and discover the many services we offer. Parsonage Data Services is on the side of small business — both in our home town of Charlottesville, VA and elsewhere around the world. We know that you will be intrigued by The Parsonage Difference
Twelve Reasons To Hire
Parsonage Data Services
- Our eyesight may be changing, but we still know how to
read a clock, so we show up to work on time.
- We are unlikely to take the week off, because someone
broke our heart.
- We don’t think of ear buds as required jewelry.
- We know how to spell customer service-better yet, how to
deliver it. Since, we're are not looking to climb the corporate ladder,
we make great mentors.
- We don’t expect to be complemented for breathing; we
expect praise for a good job and a correction for a bad one.
- You will get points in heaven, if you protect an endangered
- After, we are part of the last generation of workaholics.
- We really need the job; after all we can’t move in with
mom or dad (mom and dad are likely to be moving in with us).
- We have an attention span greater than the life of a flea.
- We don’t have their cell phones super glued to our texting
fingers. In fact, we don't even "text".
- We may not be physically as agile as we were at 20 or even 40, but we are really flexible. We will work different
shifts, work from home, change our plans, and work on contract projects without complaining.
- We remember the old adage “work before pleasure.”